Car Pro Promise
When you go through Car Pro, it is worth a little longer drive because you are assured that you will be dealt with honestly and that you will save a lot of money on your car. Since a car is typically the second largest purchase you will make, Car Pro promises that it will also be one of your most rewarding and positive experiences.
At Car Pro, we decide who our recommended dealers are based on the following list of business practices:
- PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP: Jerry the Car Pro must have a personal relationship with the dealer and/or Senior Management to insure that the Car Pro listener will be treated as if Car Pro personally owns the dealership.
- COMMITMENT TO THE CAR PRO PROMISE: Each Car Pro Certified dealer is committed to delivering on the Car Pro Promise of you having an outstanding car buying experience and special Car Pro Pricing as determined by current market conditions.
- INTEGRITY IN ADVERTISING: Car Pro dealers will not participate in deceptive or misleading advertising in any form.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Car Pro dealers value the on-going customer reviews and feedback that they receive from the Car Pro Community through facebook feeds, direct emails, twitter, and on carproshow.com. Additionally, a Car Pro certified dealer has a 10 day maximum reconciliation period to resolve an unsatisfied member of the Car Pro listening audience and to deliver on the Car Pro Promise of an outstanding experience.
- TRAINING: Car Pro dealers practice on-going training to assure that the Car Pro best practices are being trained within all areas of the dealership.
- TOP RANKINGS IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX (CSI): Each Car Pro dealer consistently achieves the top 10% in customer satisfaction ratings by the factory for their particular make. Factory reports will be reviewed by Jerry The Car Pro on a quarterly basis.