How To Become An Approved Dealer
At Car Pro, we decide who our recommended dealers are based on the following list of business practices:
Jerry and his staff makes sure each Car Pro Certified Dealer consistently demonstrates:
- PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP: Jerry Reynolds, the Car Pro, has a personal relationship with the dealer and/or Senior Management to assure that you, the Car Pro Friend, will be treated the same as if it was Jerry’s own dealership.
- COMMITMENT TO THE CAR PRO PROMISE: Each Car Pro Certified dealer is committed to delivering on the Car Pro Promise of you having an outstanding car buying experience and special Car Pro Pricing.
- TOP RANKINGS IN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION INDEX (CSI): Each Car Pro dealer consistently achieves the top 10% in CSI by the factory for their particular make.
- INTEGRITY IN ADVERTISING: Car Pro dealers do not and will not participate in deceptive or misleading advertising in any form.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Car Pro dealers value the ongoing customer reviews and feedback that they receive from the Car Pro Community through Facebook feeds, direct e-mails, Twitter, Linked In, and on carproshow.com. Additionally, a Car Pro certified dealer has a 10-day maximum reconciliation period to resolve a problem with an unsatisfied member of the Car Pro Community, and to deliver on the Car Pro Promise.
- TRAINING: Car Pro dealers practice ongoing training to assure that the Car Pro best practices are being taught within all areas of the dealership.
To start to process of becoming a Car Pro Certified Dealer for your area please contact:
Tom Haynes: 713.478.0765 email@example.com