If you’re looking for a Ram truck with a little more personality, Ram’s just announced special-edition 1500 Night Edition could do the trick for you.
The 2017 Ram 1500 Night Edition adds straight-from-the factory customized looks to the base Sport model. We’re basically talking about a bunch of blacked-out details including the wheels, grille and badging.
Ram will start building it later this fall.
2017 Ram 1500 Night Package
The new Ram 1500 Night package will be available on Regular Cab, Quad Cab and Crew Cab 1500 Sport models, in both two- and four-wheel drive, long and short bed lengths. You have a choice of a 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 or 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 engines.
- A black grille surround with black “Hex Perf” pattern inserts
- Bold “RAM” stamped tailgate with blacked-out lettering from Ram 1500 Rebel model
- Black Ram’s head grille badge
- Flat black Ram 1500 door badge
- Flat black 4×4 tailgate badge (if applicable)
- Flat black 5.7L HEMI® door badging (if applicable)
- 20 x 9-in. gloss black aluminum wheels
- P275/60R20 black sidewall all-season tires
If all that’s not enough customization for you, there are even more options and upgrades available. Those include a lighted and lockable RamBox cargo management system with adjustable tie-down cleats and dual-purpose bed extender/divider, Sport performance hood and Black running boards.
Additional Mopar performance parts options include a cat-back exhaust and cold-air intake. The 1500’s link-coil suspension can be enhanced with the addition of an optional Active-Level Four-Corner Air Suspension System with multiple driver-selectable ride heights and load leveling features.
The Ram 1500 Night is available in Bright Silver Metallic, Bright White, Brilliant Black, Flame Red and Granite Crystal Metallic.
Look for pricing later this fall.