Ford Motor Company is offering special incentives to those who serve our country, and the Sam Pack Ford family is taking it to an even higher level as a way to say a heartfelt thank you for what you do.
Until July 5th, the following groups who buy a new Ford only from a Five Star Ford dealership in DFW, will receive an extra $1000 factory rebate, over and above the incentives offered to the general public, PLUS true Ford Employee pricing and no payments for 90 days:
- Active Military Personnel from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, and National Guard.
- Reservists serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program.
- All Veterans and Retirees, Spouses/Surviving Spouses, and other household members.
- Police officers, Sheriffs and their Deputies, Correctional Officers, State Troopers, and Federal Law Enforcement officers.
- Fire/EMT including Volunteer Firefighters, EMTs and Paramedics.
Here is a NEW example of what the extra incentives and Ford Employee pricing will do for you. Here are the numbers on one of their most popular trucks, the 2016 Ford F-250 Lariat Crew Cab 4×4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel, very nicely equipped.
$62,050 MSRP (Window Sticker Price)
$58,496 Dealer Invoice
$56,032 Ford Motor Company Employee Pricing
– $4,250 in factory rebates
– $1,000 for financing with Ford Motor Credit
– $1,000 rebate for first responders and military
$49,782 Your Final Price. Over $12,200 in total savings.
*2016 Ford F-250 Lariat CC 4×4 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel
Chris was the subject of the blockbuster movie “American Sniper” and was played by Bradley Cooper. Chris wrote the book “American Sniper” and since that time, Taya has written a New York Times best seller, “American Wife.”
“We believe Taya represents the values of our dealerships extremely well. Taya understands very well the sacrifices our military personnel, Veterans, and first responders make,” said Sam Pack. “We are overjoyed to have her represent us as we show our appreciation to this group of deserving people.”
In addition, for every new vehicle sold until July 5th at a Five Star Ford dealership, the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation, founded by Taya Kyle to honor Chris, will receive $100.
Watch the second version of Taya tell the story of this event in a :30 video: