More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the end of May incentives, whether hand sanitizer can “blow up” in your car and a driving reaction time test.
- Teddy in Breckenridge, Texas asks about trading his Subaru Ascent
- Tony in Houston asks about the Kia Telluride
- Calvin in Dallas asks about the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Dennis in Clear Lake, Texas asks about noise reduction systems in cars
- George in Los Angeles, California asks about a long-term replacement for his Toyota Tacoma, Jerry recommends the Ford F150
- Foster in Tampa asks about Chrysler vans
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses upcoming vehicle shortages, the new Mercedes steering wheel, the Lexus RX350 F-Sport and the top excuses speeders give to police officers.
- Arlene in Pasadena, California asks about the Jeep Gladiator vs Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- John in San Antonio, Texas asks about the Ford Transit
- Joaquin in Los Angeles asks about replacing her 2002 Ford Explorer, Jerry recommends the Toyota RAV4 or Subaru Outback
- Jim in San Antonio asks about hail damage
- James in Marble Falls, Texas asks about upcoming changes in the new Chevrolet Suburban
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses the country reopening, the Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, current Hybrid vehicle prices and Jerry joins a subscription car service.
- Joanne in Irvine, California asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a used car around $12,000. Jerry recommends the Hyundai Sonata
- Jamie in Corona, California asks about the Audi A6 vs Lexus RC350
- Pete in Dripping Springs, Texas asks about the Chevrolet Corvette
- John in Houston asks about the Toyota 4Runner
- Ed in Austin, Texas asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a SUV with good storage space, Jerry recommends the Toyota Highlander
- Sean in Akron, Ohio asks about buying a Toyota RAV4
CarProUSA Radio Show