More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the end of the General Motors strike, end-of-October incentives, what to do if your car gets egged and the Cadillac XT5.
- Mack in Houston asks about the 2020 Lincoln Aviator,
- Gary in Riverside, California asks about going from a Cadillac XT5 to a BMW X7
- Scott in Sugar Land, Texas asks about the Honda Passport
- Charlie in Laguna, California asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a midsize SUV, Jerry recommends the Lexus RX 350 or Subaru Outback or Forester.
- Linda in Houston asks about the extended warranty on a 2014 Chrysler Town & Country
- David in Los Angeles asks about the Dodge RAM vs the Chevrolet Silverado, Jerry recommends the Ford F150.
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses what to do if your vehicle is about to hit a deer, Tesla turning a profit, advice on getting your first sportscar and Ford going all-in on electric vehicles.
- Fred in Kingwood, Texas asks about replacing his 2001 Nissan Pathfinder with a Toyota Highlander
- Jim in Santa Clarita, California asks about the Chrysler 300
- Luisa in Houston asks about possibly replacing her 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
- Grace in San Antonio asks about a small SUV for her daughter, Jerry recommends the Nissan Rogue
- Allen in Houston asks about difficulty in getting a Dodge Charger Scat Pack
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses tips on dealing with an insurance adjuster and end-of-the-month incentives.
- Gary in Austin asks about replacing his 2005 Chevrolet Silverado LT with a preowned Toyota Tundra
- Steven in Houston asks about purchasing a Chevrolet Equinox for his wife
- Rudy in Bay City, Texas asks about 2014 Ford pickup trucks
- Diane in San Antonio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on an SUV when her Lexus RX 350 lease is up, Jerry recommends the Kia Telluride
- Irene in San Antonio has a question about lease mileage on her 2017 Cadillac XTS
- Juan in San Fernando Valley asks about an acceleration issue on his 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
- Mark in Los Angeles asks about buying his leased 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
- Caesar in Houston asks about purchasing a van, Jerry recommends the Ford Transit
carprousa radio show