More podcasts related to this
Hour 1: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and his sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about why senior citizens should consider leasing. Calls Include:
- Dennis in Glendale, CA asks for Jerry’s advice between two used premium sedans: a 2013 Infiniti G37 or a used Audi 2010 S4. Jerry says both are great cars and the 2013 G37 does not have a CVT problem.
- A mom looks for a fuel efficient used SUV for her son who hauls audio equipment. She is considering a 2014-2015 Toyota 4Runner, GMC Terrain, Ford Expedition or Jeep Grand Cherokee. Get Jerry’s take on what could be a good option.
- Joel in Laguna Beach, CA asks for Jerry’s advice about buying the all-electric Chevy Bolt. Dan and his wife are trying to deciding between a Porsche Macan or Audi Q5. Find out what Jerry says about Porsche’s pre-certified program.
Hour 2: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds talks about this week’s True Story from a Former Car dealer about full-page newspaper ads he took out to support U.S. troops and first responders in the years following 9/11. Calls include :
- Drew in the LA area who is looking for a used car for his daughter. He’s looking for a dependable car with a bad resale value and good gas mileage is a must. Find out what Jerry thinks about the Ford C-MAX.
- Bob in Willis, Texas needs advice about a loaner 2017 Jaguar XF Diesel he bought off the showroom floor. Months later, the dealership still hasn’t provided him with the window sticker. Find out what Jerry’s thoughts are on the matter and what he advises Bob to do.
- Victor in the LA-area is looking for a minivan. Partial to a Mercedes-Benz, he asks about the Metris. Find out what Jerry typically recommends as the best minivan out there.
- A Sugar Land, Texas caller has a 2010 Chevy Traverse to trade in for a used mid sized $20-$30K SUV. He asks Jerry about the Ford Edge and Chevy Equinox. Get Jerry’s thoughts and find out why Jerry also suggests a Cadillac SRX and Nissan Murano.
- John from Riverside, California is a Honda Accord lover but is thinking about buying a purely electric vehicle like a Tesla. Jerry gives his thoughts on Tesla, the number of pre-certified Tesla’s out there, and what he thinks John should consider doing.
Hour 3: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds talks about the importance of taking a proper test drive so you can avoid buyer’s remorse. Also, why seniors should consider leasing in today’s market even if they’ve never done it before.
- Callers include John in Fullerton, CA who wonders whether he should keep his 2011 Audi A4 with 90,000 miles. Vee in LA asks for advice on ditching her leased 2015 IS 250 for a 2019 NX Hybrid.
- David in Houston is looking to replace his wife’s 2016 RAV4 with a similarly sized SUV with better mileage and lane assist. Listen in for Jerry’s suggestions that include a Lexus, Lincoln, and Audi. Ken from Anaheim Hills, CA looking for to replace his wife’s 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 with a Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes C- or E-Class.
- Mildred from Houston is ready to get out of her 2007 Lexus ES 350 and into either a 2018 or redesigned 2019 model.
- Dave in Houston is looking for a daily driver truck he will keep for 200k miles but doesn’t need towing. Greg from Anna, Texas and his wife are thinking about going from a 2015 Infiniti QX60 to a VW Atlas