Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses Black Friday incentives, 2020 models that are going away, the Ford Mustang Mach-E, a list of cars owners keep for 15 years and the 2020 INFINITI Q50.
- Ray in San Marcos, California asks about the fluctuating price of a Honda Civic Type R
- Maxine in Los Angeles asks for Jerry’s thoughts on the 2020 Jeep Wrangler
- Sherry in Orange County, California asks about electrical issues with her 2017 Ford Flex
- Cathleen in Baytown, Texas asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a vehicle with good seat support for her back, Jerry suggest the Subaru Crosstrek
- Bonnie in Orange County asks about the Lexus IS 250 vs Audi A4
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses year-end rebates, ways to maintain your vehicle’s value, vehicle history reports and the 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody.
- Meg in Newport Beach, California asks about a Porsche Cayenne
- Cynthia in San Antonio asks for Jerry’s thoughts on a Jeep Cherokee
- Kirk in Austin asks about a Chevrolet Silverado 2500 2WD vs 4WD
- Terrence in Phoenix asks for Jerry’s suggestion on a 3-row SUV, Jerry recommends the Ford Explorer or Chevrolet Traverse
- Bob in Simi Valley, California asks about a regulation issue with his contractor vehicle
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses November incentives, 2020 models that are ceasing production and changes in Ford Hybrid SUVs.
- Becky in Houston asks about a Toyota Sequoia vs Ford Expedition and Chevrolet Tahoe
- Cheryl in Reseda, California asks about the Honda CRV Hybrid
- Larry in Spring, Texas asks about single-payment leasing
- David in Wimberley, Texas asks about a 2020 vs 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Cindy in San Antonio asks about the new Ford Bronco
- Eric in Houston asks whether he should buy a Chevrolet Tahoe at the end of the year or wait until the new model arrives
- Suzanne asks about the value of her Lexus LS 460