Hour 1: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and his sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about Volkswagen’s plans to spend $50 billion on electric cars. Plus Jerry talks about end of year car buying and answers questions from:
- Johnny in Riverside, CA who wants to buy a 2018 Ram 1500 in December.
- Jason in Northridge, CA who is looking for a used car for his college-bound 17-year-old daughter on a $5K budget. Jerry talks about the challenges of buying a car in that price range.
- Denise in San Antonio, TX who is interested in a 7-passenger SUV. Should she go with a Toyota Highlander or Hyundai Santa Fe?
- Emma in Los Angeles who hopes she can extend her 2017 Audi lease next year instead of turning in her vehicle next spring.
- Will in Los Angeles who is interested in a Jeep Grand Cherokee and has access to a Chrysler affiliate pricing plan.
- Janie in Houston who has a 2006 Toyota Prius with 125K miles. She wonders if she should get a $2,000 repair done or not. Get Jerry’s take on her situation.