More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses lease incentives for November, the end of the Ford Flex, October sales results, tax breaks for self-employed drivers and dealership employee wages nationwide.
- Harry in Santa Clarita, California recounts a positive experience he and his wife had at a Car Pro Certified dealer
- Wayne in Corona, California asks about the 2019 Dodge RAM 2500
- George in Cypress, California asks about the Mazda 3 vs Subaru Impreza
- Ben in Rosenberg, Texas asks about upgrading his 2000 Ford F250 or replacing it
- Kevin in San Clemente, California asks about possibly replacing his 2013 Mercedes-Benz E350
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses how to deal with insurance adjusters if a vehicle is totaled out, the rise of the Dodge Challenger as a top-seller and details about Tax Code 179.
- Ken in Ontario, California asks about a 2015 Volkswagen Passat for his daughter
- Michael in Houston asks about the Mitsubishi Outlander
- James in Corpus Christi shares his experience with the Volkswagen Passat
- Dean in Beaumont, California asks about incentives for ride-sharing
- Tommy in The Woodlands, Texas asks about the Jaguar E-PACE vs the Lexus RX350
Hour 3 - Jerry shares a story from his early years as a car dealer, the 2019 Audi A7 Sportback, dealership sales and wage numbers, Daylight Saving weekend and a holiday theft report.
- Joe in San Dimas, California asks about a 2008 Chevrolet Silverado for towing a trailer
- Mike in Austin asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a truck to lease, Jerry recommends the Toyota Tundra
- Dee in Humble, Texas asks about replacing her Mazda Protégé, Jerry recommends the Mazda 6
- Chris in San Antonio asks about replacing his GMC Sierra for a truck with better headroom
- Mike in Columbus, Ohio asks about the Honda Accord
- Pete in Houston asks about purchasing an extended warranty on his 2013 Mercedes-Benz E350
carprousa radio show