More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses Black Friday incentives, the Dodge Charger Hellcat, the Ford Mustang Mach-E, a list of the best residual car brands and MotorTrend’s 2020 Car of the Year.
- Kevin in Fort Worth, Texas asks about the 2017 INFINITI QX50
- Bob in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on the best blend of comfort and MPG, Jerry recommends the Volkswagen Passat Diesel
- Carol in Frisco, Texas asks about leasing options on her 2016 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
- Lee in Beaumont asks about his selling options on his 2007 Ford Escape
- Mike in Los Angeles asks for a replacement to his INFINITI QX50, Jerry recommends the Jaguar XE or Lexus IS 250
- Randy in Adkins, Texas asks for Jerry’s thoughts on the 2020 Dodge RAM 1500 Laramie Sport Edition
Hour 2 - Jerry discuss end-of-the-year incentives, the new Tesla truck and increasing Dodge RAM sales.
- Sharon in Austin asks about either repairing or replacing her 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Ed in Southern California asks about the 2018 Lexus RX 350
- Phil in Woodland Hills, California asks about purchasing a preowned Range Rover
- Eda in Tivoli, Texas asks about the Kia Telluride
- Mark in Spring, Texas asks about the 2020 Acura RDX
- Steve in Lubbock, Texas asks about the Nissan Armada
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses November incentives, the Texas Auto Writers Association’s truck and SUV picks, the best time of year for lease deals and the 2020 BMW X5 M50.
- Robert in Houston asks about his end-of-lease options on his 2018 Mercedes-Benz SL550
- William in Austin asks for Jerry’s advice about his complicated car purchasing experience
- David in Georgetown asks about the Nissan Rogue vs the GMC Terrain
- John in Cleveland, Ohio asks about the 2019 vs 2020 Toyota RAV4
- John in Napa, California asks about the Lexus RX 350 vs the Ford Explorer and Subaru Ascent
- Steve in Cleveland, Ohio asks about Black Friday lease deals
carprousa radio show