More podcasts related to this
Hour 1: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and his sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about the busiest time of year for car dealers. Listen in for some tips on how to speed up the process. Callers include:
- TD in Magnolia, Texas, who is strongly considering a Toyota Tacoma.
- John in Newport Beach, CA, who calls in about his VIP experience at Tustin Hyundai.
- Debbie in Long Beach, CA, who asks whether she should make cosmetic repairs before trading her car into a dealership.
- Walt in Michigan who is looking for a 2007-2011 Bentley convertible.
- Ron in Los Angeles who is halfway through his 2017 Kia Soul lease but getting calls from the dealer about upgrading early.
- An LA caller is thinking about the Rolls-Royce Cullinan, which is the most expensive SUV in the world.
Hour 2: In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds talks about great deals on 2018 models on this, the last weekend of the year. Callers include:
- Mark who is looking for a pickup truck and is looking at a replacing his Toyota Tacoma with another Tacoma, or the Chevrolet Colorado or Nissan Frontier.
- Robert in Calabasas with a question about trading in his wife’s 2007 Lexus RX350 in for a new model, but isn’t sure about the 8-speed transmission.
- Fred in Houston who asks for Jerry’s advice about getting rid of his 2017 Chevrolet Traverse with 9,000 miles for a 2019 that has additional safety features.
- Kay from Houston who is looking to trade her Ford Edge in for the Lincoln Nautilus or an Acura, which as Jerry explains, have very different rides.