More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - Jerry discusses the sights and sounds from the Fort Worth Auto Show, vehicle roadside assistance numbers, the dangers of nighttime driving, the 2020 Jaguar XE and more.
- Mike in Temple City, California asks about a dealership installing a lift on a GMC or Chevy pickup truck
- Paul in Houston asks about a used 2018 Volkswagen Atlas for his daughter
- Carl in Huntington Beach, California has a comment about the Ford Flex
- Lisa in Los Angeles, California asks for Jerry’s thoughts on a Nissan Sentra vs a Toyota Yaris
- John in Houston asks about a Lexus RX 350
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses Tax Code 179, the Lexus December to Remember campaign and more live from the Fort Worth Auto Show.
- George in League City asks about a 2018 Ford F250 Diesel
- Bryan in Hempstead Texas asks about replacing his 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser with a Range Rover
- Jose in Los Angeles asks about a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado Diesel
- Marvin in Houston asks about the battery in his Lexus IS 250 Hybrid
- Bob in Cypress, Texas asks about a Ford Edge, Buick Envision or Cadillac XT5 for his wife
- Darlene in Magnolia, Texas asks whether it’s okay to immediately buy a new car model like a Kia Telluride or Hyundai Palisade or wait a few years
- Joanne in Rainbow, California asks about a durable, long-lasting SUV, Jerry recommends the Toyota 4Runner
Hour 3 - Jerry continues his broadcast live from the Fort Worth Auto Show and discusses the 2020 Jaguar XE, November incentives and more.
- Joe in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a durable, spacious SUV: Jerry recommends the Toyota RAV4
- Irv in Huntington Beach, California asks about the 2020 Kia Sorento vs the 2020 Subaru Outback
- Ruth in Spring Texas asks about the Nissan Rogue vs Nissan Murano
- Noel in Crestline, California asks about the Nissan 370Z vs a Chevrolet Corvette
- Marianne in Carlsbad, California asks about purchasing a used 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Laurie in Los Angeles asks about possibly replacing her 2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
- Mary in Cleveland asks about the Chevrolet Volt vs the Range Rover
carprousa radio show