More podcasts related to this
Hour 1: In this hour Jerry discusses end-of-the-year incentives, Tax Code 179 and the best-selling trucks of the year.
- Barbara in California asks about the lifespan of her 2009 INFINITI G37
- Vincent in Glendale, California asks for a recommendation on a $200,000 SUV, Jerry recommends the Bentley Bentayga
- Kevin in Houston asks when the new Toyota Tundra model will be released
- Michael in Houston asks for Jerry’s thoughts on the BMW X5 M
- Kevin in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on an economical truck, Jerry recommends the Toyota Tacoma
- Paul in Palm Springs, California asks about a back-up camera issue with a 2015 Ford Mustang
Hour 2: Jerry discusses employee pricing incentives and more.
- Ken in Houston asks about the Chevrolet Equinox
- Melissa in Los Angeles asks about possibly replacing her Toyota Highlander Hybrid,
- Jay in Lubbock asks about short-term leasing on a Ford Expedition
- Syed in Houston asks whether he should trade or keep his Lexus LX 570
- James in West Covina, California asks about an issue with the Chevrolet Cruze
- Jennifer in Austin asks about replacing her 2000 Lexus RX 300
Hour 3: Jerry discusses the 2020 Lincoln Aviator, the 2020 Ford Escape and more.
- Rick in Brenham, Texas asks about trading his Ford F250 and BMW ceasing production on vehicles with diesel engines
- Rosa in California asks about purchasing a 2019 or 2020 Porsche Macan
- Carol asks about the Cadillac XT5
- Michael in Houston asks about an SUV with manual transmission, Jerry recommends the Mazda CX-5
- Sara in Encino, California asks about the Buick Enclave vs Chevrolet Traverse
- Shirley in Lake Charles asks about the Hyundai Tucson vs Chrysler 300 or Ford Taurus
- Lawrence in Sacramento asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a car in the $20,000 - $25,000 range
carprousa radio show