Hour 1 - Jerry discusses all the sights and sounds from the Houston Auto Show, January incentives, vehicles with the highest turnover after a year or less, new car vs used car sales.
- Melvin in Universal City, Texas asks about the 2020 Honda Passport
- Sam in Los Angeles asks how the Dodge Challenger stacks up against the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro
- Kenny in Houston is torn between a 2020 Hyundai Sonata and a 2020 Hyundai Palisade
- Rick in Calabasas asked about leasing a car
- Indico in Bee Cave, Texas asks about the Mercedes GLE 250
Hour 2 - Jerry continues the broadcast from the Houston Auto Show and discusses the best-selling large luxury SUVs of 2019 and more.
- Mike in Houston asks about the new Ford gas engine,
- Mike in Lubbock, Texas asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a quiet-running SUV
- Dave in Fall City asks Jerry for the pros and cons of purchasing a Nissan Titan
- Chris asks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Mike in San Antonio asks about the Nissan Pathfinder vs the Kia Telluride
- Jeanette in Deer Park, Texas asks about the 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Hour 3 - Jerry’s live broadcast from the Houston Auto Show continues as he welcomes special guest Wyatt Wainwright, the President of the Houston Automobile Dealers Association.
- Dave in Houston asks about an acceleration issue with the Lincoln MKX
- Ed in Cleveland, Texas asks about the Infiniti QX60 vs Toyota Highlander
- Jerome in California asks what’s the best used option between a Toyota Tundra, Chevrolet Silverado or Ford F150
- Wayne in Angleton, Texas asks about the Lincoln Aviator vs the Lincoln Navigator
- Bonnie in Manhattan Beach, California asks about the 2016 BMW 328 v the 2017 Audi A4
- Gene asks about the Dodge RAM EcoDiesel