More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the upcoming Spring car-buying season, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC, and whether it’s possible to back out of a car deal.
- Ray in Houston asks if it’s possible to improve the sound quality in his Toyota Sienna
- Tom in Stephenville, Texas asks about an issue with his Dodge RAM EcoDiesel
- Kimberly in Marina Valley, California asks about purchasing the Lexus NX200
- Don in College Station, Texas asks for Jerry’s recommendation on an affordable car, Jerry recommends the Volkswagen Passat
- William in Galveston, Texas asks about his end-of-lease options on his 2017 Toyota RAV4.
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses end-of-lease options, the Toyota Camry and Toyota Avalon releasing with all-wheel drive, the new Toyota 4Runner, the IHS top safety picks, and common car-buying mistakes.
- David in Aubrey, Texas asks about purchasing a used Ford F150
- Joel in La Porte, Texas asks about an EcoDiesel issue
- Mike in Cleveland, Ohio asks about switching rear tires on a Chevrolet Corvette
- Mary in West Covina, California asks about purchasing a 2018-2019 Honda CR-V
- John in La Habra, California asks about a recall on the 2011 Toyota Avalon
- Larry in Oceanside, California asks about the Lexus RX 450h.
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses February incentives, electric cars and more.
- Richard in Fountain Valley, California asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a truck/SUV that sits high, Jerry recommends the Ford Edge or Honda Passport
- Rick in Simi Valley asks how to get the best deals on certified vehicles
- Ron in Sacramento asks about the reliability of a 2012 BMW 328i
- Paul in San Antonio asks about an SUV that is comfortable for a tall person, Jerry recommends the Toyota Highlander
- Ron in Valencia, California asks about refinancing his 2017 Honda Civic
- Joe is San Antonio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a 3rd row SUV, Jerry recommends the INFINITI QX60 or Mercedes-Benz GLE.
- Keith in San Antonio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a truck with good towing power, Jerry recommends the Ford F150.
CarProUSA Radio Show