More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the Spring selling season, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado, the dangers of cosigning an auto loan, and the return of the Harley Davidson truck package.
- William in Dallas asks about leasing a BMW X3
- Loen in Dana Point, California asks about replacing her 2009 Lexus RX 250
- Don in Roseville, California asks for Jerry’s thoughts on the 2017 Lincoln MKX
- Carlos in Lake Forest, California asks for Jerry’s recommendation on an SUV, Jerry recommends the Kia Telluride
- Mariah from Palacios, Texas asks if she should replace her 2014 Dodge RAM
- Bill in Irvine, California asks about replacing his 2015 Toyota Highlander with a Subaru Outback
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses recalls, dealer scams on upside-down cars and more.
- Jerry in El Sereno, California asks about the value of his 2017 BMW M240
- Greg in Modesto, California asks about the Chevrolet Colorado vs the Toyota Tacoma
- Vincent in Laguna Beach asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a 10-15-year-old SUV, Jerry recommends the Ford Escape or Chevrolet Equinox
- Steven in Willis, Texas asks about buying a 2020 Nissan Maxima
- Quinn in Dublin, Texas asks about a pickup truck with heated seats
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses the danger of cosigning a car loan and more.
- David in Cleveland, Ohio asks about purchasing a 2019 Kia Sorento
- Steve in North Hollywood, California asks about purchasing a used Ford Edge with high mileage
- Nancy in Austin, Texas asks about the Honda CRV or Honda HRV vs Subaru Crosstrek or Subaru Outback
- Dudley in Cleveland, Ohio asks whether he should trade his 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML350 or extend its warranty
- Lance in Austin, Texas asks about a Porsche 911 vs Jaguar XKR
- Stanley in Anaheim, California asks about the validity of a warranty offer he received in the mail
- Neil in San Antonio, Texas asks about warranty options on his Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport
CarProUSA Radio Show