Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses why now’s a good time to buy a car despite coronavirus concerns, a list of the 25 vehicles with the biggest decline in sales, and preparing your car for a trade-in.
- Garrett in Abilene asks about a vehicle that can accommodate his family, Jerry recommends the Ford Transit
- Paul in Tomball, Texas asks about Hyundai Tucson vs Mazda CX-30 or Mazda CX-5
- Laura in Los Angeles asks about the Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Ross in Los Angeles asks about a transmission issue with the Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- John in Los Angeles asks about leasing a 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses March incentives, the Ford Focus and Ford Fiesta settlement, anxiety about self-driving cars, the Range Rover Discovery Sport and the rise of luxury sporty compact SUVs.
- Bill in Los Angeles asks about a vehicle similar to the Honda HR-V, Jerry recommends the Subaru Crosstrek
- Stanley in Northridge asks about truck diesel engines
- Jessie in Houston, Texas asks about an economic vehicle for high-mileage traveling, Jerry recommends the Volkswagen Passat diesel
- Rudy in Pasadena asks about the Ford F150
- Tom in Spring Branch, Texas asks about the Jeep Wrangler
- Sheryl in Santa Clarita asks about an electrical issue with her Honda Odyssey
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses the effect of the coronavirus on car dealerships and more.
- Pat in Texas asks about the Dodge Caravan vs Chrysler Pacifica
- Mark in Cleveland, Ohio asks about a vehicle comparable to the Ford Fusion, Jerry recommends the Lincoln MKZ
- James in Austin asks about the Toyota Tacoma vs the Ford Ranger
- Patricia in Houston asks about a replacement for her 2013 Lexus RX350
- Rich in Ohio asks for Jerry’s opinion on the best brand to lease with, Jerry recommends Toyota
- Don in San Jacinto, California asks about the remaining lifespan of his 2005 Lincoln Grand Marquis
- Joyce in San Antonio asks about the Nissan Murano
- Sam in Houston, Texas asks about his father’s options after having buyer’s remorse on the Honda Pilot