Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses incentives in the wake of the coronavirus, the 2020 Jeep Wrangler and Subaru all-wheel drive systems.
- Dan in Portland asked about the Toyota Tacoma vs. the Chevrolet Colorado
- Joe in Los Angeles asks about trouble finding a Toyota Tacoma
- Buck in Dallas, Texas asks about the Porsche Panamera
- Wayne in Houston asks about the Toyota Sequoia vs the Honda Pilot
- Maurice in Duncan, Oklahoma asks about leasing a Toyota Tundra
- Steve in Houston asks about the Lincoln Aviator
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses measures Car Pro dealers are taking to assist customers worried about the coronavirus, March incentives and the used car market.
- Robert in Houston asks about a single-payment leas on an Audi A6
- Jim in Houston asks about the Subaru Outback Touring vs the INFINITI QX60 or GMC Acadia Denali
- Alex in San Antonio asks about the Dodge RAM 2500 vs Ford F350
- Dave in Frisco, Texas asks whether the Subaru Outback is a quiet ride
- Lydia in Houston asks if the Ford employee discount is better than current March incentives
- Gary in Corpus Christi asks about Subaru Outback
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses March incentives, end-of-lease options and more.
- Kenny in Houston asks about the 2018 Ford Expedition
- Stuart in Garland, Texas asks about the F150 vs the Chevrolet Silverado
- Slim in Dripping Springs, Texas asks about extended warranties
- Scott in San Angelo, Texas asks about half-ton diesel trucks
- George in Corpus Christi asks about leasing a Mazda CX-5
- Randy in North Park, California asks about ordering a Ford Mustang EcoBoost convertible with manual transmission