Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses last-chance April incentives, the 2021 Kia Seltos and the best-selling compact and mid-sized SUVs.
- Wayne in Houston describes a great customer experience at a Car Pro Certified dealership
- Gayle in Princeton, Texas asks about Honda Civic vs Nissan Rogue and Mazda CX-30
- Austin in Houston describes a great customer experience at a Car Pro Certified dealership
- Don in Manteca, California asks about the lifespan of his 2014 Toyota Venza
- Phillip in Chicago asks about 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid for a Honda CRV Hybrid, Toyota RAV4 or Ford Escape
- Tom in Houston asks about the quality of the Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses the COVID-19 effect on April incentives, the 2021 Toyota Supra and more.
- Roger in San Antonio asks about extended warranties
- John in San Antonio asks about buying a vehicle with bad credit in the current environment
- Debra in Spring, Texas asks about the Toyota Highlander
- Danny in Beaumont, Texas asks about the leasing a Ford Mustang
- Tim in Austin asks about the remaining lifespan of a 2009 GMC Yukon
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses predictions on May incentives, the best-selling compact and mid-sized SUVs, keeping your vehicle germ-free and CarMD’s report on most-common reasons for check engine lights.
- Betty in Texas asks about end-of-lease options
- Hassan in San Antonio asks about his options on his 2018 Cadillac Escalade that’s upside-down
- Gary in Sacramento, California asks about finding a new Chevrolet Corvette
- Ron in Austin describes his great experience at a Car Pro Certified dealership
- Gary in Cleveland, Ohio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a work truck
- Jim in Lubbock, Texas asks about the Lexus IS 350 vs Honda Accord and Genesis G80
- Barry in Ohio asks about the Subaru WRX