More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses May incentives as the country begins to open back up, the 2020 Lexus LX 570 and the Acura MDX and the best-selling SUVs.
- Mike in Houston asks about the replacement value of his totaled 2017 Chevrolet Colorado
- Scott in Los Angeles asks about the 2018 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab
- David in Woodland Hills, California asks about purchasing a Toyota Tacoma
- John in Helendale, California asks about a recall issue with his 2013 Ford F150
- Todd in San Diego asks if a 2019 Ford Fusion Sport he’s going to purchase is considered used
- Jerry in Santa Monica asks if a surplus of new car inventory in California will affect prices
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses Los Angeles dealerships reopening, summer car service advice, future vehicle shortages and the Volkswagen Atlas Sport.
- Kevin in Houston asks about finding a preowned Lexus RC F
- Dean in Lubbock, Texas asks about replacing his 2011 Buick Enclave, Jerry recommends a newer Enclave or Ford Explorer
- Howard in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a three-row SUV
- Rob in Pasadena, California asks about the Dodge Challenger Hellcat vs Redeye with automatic transmission
- Rosie in Long Beach, California asks if inventory shortage will affect the price of her leased 2017 Mazda CX-5
- Noble in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a smooth-riding SUV, Jerry recommends the Lincoln Nautilus or Lexus RX350
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses which brands may have vehicle shortages soon, the best-selling sports cars and more.
- Laura in San Antonio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a used minivan, Jerry recommends the Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna or Chrysler Pacifica.
- John in Austin asks about replacing his Dodge RAM 2500 with a 2020 truck, Jerry recommends the Ford F150
- Bob in California asks about the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
- Sal in Laguna Niguel, California asks about the 2019 Ford Flex
- Adam in Los Angeles asks about a great value mid-size SUV, Jerry recommends the Chevrolet Traverse, Toyota Highlander or Ford Edge
- Mark in Fredericksburg, Texas thanks Jerry for his advice
CarProUSA Radio Show