More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses May incentives, the Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport and more.
- Frank in Dallas, Texas asks about selling a car privately vs going to a dealership
- Rick in Dallas asks about the 2013 INFINITI JX35
- Jared in Riverside, California asks about the Honda Odyssey vs Toyota Sienna
- Steven in Gainesville, Texas asks about the Toyota 4Runner
- Ingrid in California asks about replacing her Toyota Corolla and Toyota 4Runner with a used certified SUV, Jerry recommends a Toyota RAV4
- Fred in Austin, Texas asks about whether he should trade or keep his 2008 Honda Pilot
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry explains why May incentives are the best he’s ever seen, upcoming vehicle shortages and the Carvana “7-day guarantee”.
- Bruce in Baytown, Texas asks about a certified Mercedes SUV for his daughter
- Anthony in San Antonio, Texas asks about trading his 2017 GMC Canyon that’s upside-down
- Amy in Canyon Lake, Texas asks about the Toyota Tacoma vs Honda Ridgeline
- Jeff in North California asks about the Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye
- Al in California asks about the Cadillac CTS and Buick Regal
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses why May incentives won’t last, Elon Musk considering moving Tesla to Texas and more.
- Mike in Nederland, Texas asks about buying vs leasing a Honda HR-V
- Tom in Cleveland, Ohio asks about the end-of-lease options on his 2016 Chevrolet Impala
- Susan in San Antonio asks about the Subaru Outback
- Sherry in Los Angeles asks about a replacement for her 2001 Lexus RX300
- Mario in San Antonio asks about the Lexus RX350 vs Audi Allroad
- Tom in Los Angeles asks about the Ford Edge vs Chevrolet Traverse
- Rick in San Antonio asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a preowned crossover SUV, Jerry recommends the Lincoln MKX or Cadillac XT5
CarProUSA Radio Show