More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the 2020 GMC Sierra Denali 1500, the death of the Lincoln Continental and more.
- Steve in El Segundo, California asks when he should sell his Volvo XC60
- Jeff in Magnolia, Texas asks about the 2019 Ford F-350 and California emissions
- Joe in Hollywood, California asks about the low inventory on the Toyota Tacoma
- Wayne in Austin, Texas asks about the Dodge Caravan
- Don in Sugar Land, Texas asks about the Lincoln MKX vs Acura MDX
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry explains why there are vehicle inventory shortages, the used car market prices, the 2020 Rolls-Royce Cullinan, navigating dealership finance offices, the 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave and the J.D. Power Initial Quality survey winners.
- Jeffrey in San Diego, California asks about the 6-cylinder Duramax engine
- Dennis in Plano, Texas asks about the Hyundai Santa Fe vs Ford Escape
- Gary in Orange County, California asks about the Toyota RAV4 Hybrid vs the Kia Niro Hybrid
- Tom in Rossmoor, California asks about selling his Chevrolet Tahoe for a Silverado
- Derrick in Los Angeles asks about the Toyota Camry vs Volkswagen Jetta
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses the Ford Bronco reveal and more.
- Sherry in Plano, Texas asks about selling her 2017 Honda Accord for a Toyota Tacoma
- Don in Houston asks about towing truck engines
- Paul in Tomball, Texas asks about buying a Chevrolet Corvette
- Patricia in Cleveland, Ohio asks about selling her high-mileage GMC Yukon Denali, Jerry recommends the Chevrolet Tahoe
- Michael in Pasadena, Texas asks about the Hyundai Accent
- Bruce asks about 2007 INFINITI M45 for a Nissan
- Andira in Santa Clarita, California asks if her 2008 Toyota Prius will last to 300,000 miles
- Mike in Roseville, California asks about the Ford F-250
CarProUSA Radio Show