More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the end of July incentives, the Cadillac CT5 V, Hertz liquidating their remaining vehicles and more.
- Roger in San Antonio asks about trading his Honda CR-V for a Toyota RAV4
- Mark in Metairie, Louisiana asks about sales tax when leasing a vehicle
- Romi in Houston asks about the 2021 Toyota Camry
- Hadley in China, Texas shares his experience at a Car Pro USA Certified dealership
- Kevin in Long Beach, California asks about replacing his Subaru Outback, Jerry recommends the Lexus RX 350
- Regina in Los Angeles asks about the BMW X2
Hour 2 - In this hour Jerry discusses the Car Pro USA Certified dealer buying experience, the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST, the J.D. Power APEAL survey, the used car market bubble and the tires on new cars.
- Jeff in Houston asks about the Mazda 3 vs Toyota Corolla
- Jackie in Camarillo, California shares her experience at a Car Pro USA Certified dealership
- Sabrina in Brazoria County asks about the 2021 GMC Yukon Denali
- Brant in LA Harbor asks about the Nissan Kicks S
- Brad in Angleton, Texas asks about the Lincoln Aviator
Hour 3 - In this hour Jerry discusses the increased value of vehicle trade-ins and more.
- Henry in San Marcos, Texas asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a four-door pickup truck with longevity, Jerry recommends the Ford Ranger
- Heath in Houston asks about increasing the towing power in his Toyota Tacoma
- Richard in Sacramento asks about a vehicle for towing his new trailer, Jerry recommends the Ford F150
- Margaret in Houston asks for Jerry’s recommendation on a fuel-efficient mid-size SUV, Jerry recommends the Ford Edge, Mazda CX5, Honda Passport or Nissan Murano.
- Roy in Arlington, Texas asks whether he should fix his damaged Honda Pilot out-of-pocket
- David in Houston asks about the 2005 Duramax diesel
- Chris in Lockheart, Texas asks about an SUV for his daughter, Jerry recommends the Subaru Crosstrek
- Matt in Palmer, Ohio asks about the Ford Mustang turbo engine
CarProUSA Radio Show