More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour of the CarProUSA Radio show, Jerry Reynolds discusses Labor Day weekend incentives and his reviews of the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe and the 2020 Nissan Versa.
- Petia in Fort Worth asks about potential salt corrosion issues when purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Nissan Pathfinder or Nissan Murano from New York and New Jersey
- Joanne in San Diego asks about the trade value for his 2007 Ford Edge with 100,000 miles
- Shawn in Los Angeles asks about leasing an Acura ILX
- Mike in Fairfield, California asks about the value of his 2015 Jetta Hybrid
- Dennis in Malibu, California asks for Jerry’s opinion on the Mercedes G 550
- Daniel in Houston asks about the trade value of his 2017 Ford F-250 King Ranch with 110,000 miles
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses his reviews on the 2019 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and the 2020 Nissan Versa, great incentives on new cars through September 3, an all-dogs television channel, a list of the best cars for teens and a bomb scare at Elk Grove Ford in California.
- Chris in San Clemente, California asks about a 2016 Ford Explorer Sport vs a Chevrolet Traverse
- Richard in Spring, Texas asks about moving from his 2007 Volkswagen Eos to a Hyundai Santa Fe, Jerry also recommends looking at the Ford Edge, Chevrolet Equinox, Nissan Rogue and Kia Sorento.
- Bill in Bethesda, Maryland asks for Jerry’s opinion on the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio G6
- Wendy in San Antonio asks about replacing her 2013 Mazda 3 with a used Honda Civic
- John in New Braunfels asks about an SUV for his daughter, Jerry recommends the Ford Escape, Chevrolet Equinox, Honda CR-V, Subaru Crosstrek and Toyota RAV4
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses servicing a vehicle at a dealership other than where you bought it.
- Jack in Houston asks about replacing his 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis
- Cesar in Oxnard, California asks for Jerry’s opinion on the 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van
- Robert in Houston asks for Jerry’s opinion on purchasing a 2003 – 2008 Chevrolet Corvette
- Rick in Austin tells Jerry about his great experience at Covert Chevy of Hutto
- Ken in Pasadena, Texas asks about a 2020 Chevrolet Corvette C8 being sold $12,000 over MSRP
- Arthur in Chatsworth, California asks about trading a 2011 Dodge RAM Laramie
- Greg in Del Mar, California asks about trading a Jeep Wrangler for a Hyundai KONA or Kia Niro
- David in Houston asks about purchasing a Kia Sportage that may have been a rental
carprousa radio show