Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry discusses the United Auto Workers’ General Motors strike, a video of a professional driver going undercover at a car dealership, a list of the top 25 best-selling SUVs and Tropical Storm Imelda’s impact in the Houston area.
- Allen in Houston asks Jerry for a truck recommendation, Jerry recommends the Toyota Tundra.
- Al in Los Angeles asks Jerry for an SUV recommendation, Jerry recommends the Chevrolet Tahoe or Toyota Sequoia
- Irwin in Los Angeles asks for Jerry’s opinion on the Subaru Ascent vs the Toyota Highlander
- Scott in Houston asks about any possible recourse on his certified Honda that has been previously wrecked
- Aaron asks about the 2019 GMC Terrain Denali vs the 2019 Chevrolet Traverse
- Ebby in Beverly Hills asks about upgrading his 2008 Cadillac Escalade
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses the 2019 Volkswagen Arteon, the AAA report on the average cost of having a vehicle, the Mercedes AMG E 63 S and the new Honda Accord.
- Ken in New Braunfels asks about the Chevrolet Traverse LT
- Trudy in Fountain Valley, California asks about replacing her 2011 Mazda CX-9
- Mark in Houston asks about a car for his 16-year-old daughter, Jerry recommends Honda CR-V, Kia Sportage or Nissan Rogue
- John in Houston asks about replacing his 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sierra Unlimited, Jerry recommends the Lexus RX 350
- Jerry in Santa Monica asks about the Lexus ES 300 vs Prius and Camry Hybrid
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses the United Auto Workers’ General Motors strike and the Volkswagen Arteon.
- Carrie in Fullerton, California asks about the 2019 Dodge Challenger GT AWD vs the 2020 Ford Fusion SE
- Patrick in Houston asks about a replacement for his Chevrolet 2500 LS Crew Cab
- John in Fallbrook, California asks about the best time to buy certified used vehicles
- Marshall in Abilene, Texas asks about replacing his 2013 BMW X3, Jerry recommends the Acura RDX
- Gilbert in San Antonio asks about new vs used half-ton trucks