More podcasts related to this
Hour 1 - In this hour Jerry plays a 9/11 tribute, a study about annoying car safety technology, a class action lawsuit for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Bentley, deceptive online car dealer ads.
- Mish in Pearland, Texas asks about a 2019 Toyota Camry Sport vs a 2019 Honda Accord Sport
- John in North Texas asks where he can purchase a good used car in the $5,000 to $6,000 price range. Jerry recommends a Mercury Grand Marquis, Ford Taurus, Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger, or Chevrolet Malibu from a private seller.
- Bryan in League City, Texas asks for Jerry’s opinion on the popularity of the Ford F150
- Mario in Houston asks for Jerry’s opinion on the Alfa Romero Giulia
Hour 2 - Jerry discusses August car dealer sales percentages and the 2020 Subaru Outback.
- Lenny in Cleveland asks why Mercedes, Audi and BMW are more expensive to repair
- Glenn in Lake Jackson asks Jerry to compare the Nissan Pathfinder, Ford Explorer and Toyota Highlander
- Kim in Alhambra, California asks Jerry to compare the Jeep Wrangler Sahara and Rubicon
- Alexandra in Los Angeles asks if it’s worth spending $12,000 to repair a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta. Jerry recommends replacing it with a Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Toyota Prius or the Mazda 3
- Becky in Houston asks about the Mercedes-Benz GL-500 vs the Mercedes AMG
- John in Kingwood, Texas asks about trading a 2014 Dodge Avenger that’s upside-down
Hour 3 - Jerry discusses the Toyota 4Runner Limited Nightshade and a BMW recall.
- Michael in League City asks about a 2014 Ford Escape recall
- Kara in Thousand Oaks, California asks about a replacement for her 2015 3500 LT Dually Chevrolet Silverado
- Lee in California asks about the Subaru facial recognition
- Shirley in Houston asks about replacing her 2003 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Jerry recommends the Lexus RX 350
- Dan in Katy, Texas asks about the 2020 Ford Transit
- Steven in Ohio asks for Jerry’s opinion on the 2019 BMW 540i
- Mike in Brenham, Texas asks for a replacement for his Honda Ridgeline, Jerry recommends the Ford Ranger, Chevy Colorado or Toyota Tacoma.
carprousa radio show, carprousa