Credit: Hennessey Performance
If you weren’t already excited about the Jeep Gladiator, here’s another reason. Hennessey Performance has created the ultimate Jeep Gladiator: MAXIMUS 1000
. The Texas tuning powerhouse has taken the new Jeep Gladiator truck and installed the 6.2L supercharged V8 Hellcat engine and turned the power up to 11.
“We wanted to create the ultimate Jeep Gladiator,” said company founder and chief horsepower evangelist, John Hennessey.
2020 HENNESSEY MAXIMUS 1000 INCLUDES:
- New 2020 Jeep Gladiator Truck
- 6.2L Supercharged Hellcat V8 Engine
- 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- HPE1000 Engine upgrade with 1000 HP & 933 lb-ft of Torque
- ECU, Wiring Harnesses, Radiator, Fuel System
- Stainless Steel Exhaust System
- MAXIMUS Front & Rear Bumpers
- LED Lights
- Hennessey 20-inch Wheels
- BFG 20-inch KD Off-Road Tires
- Upgraded Suspension System with 6-inch Lift
- Custom Interior Leather Upgrade with Hennessey & MAXIMUS Embroidered Seats
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
Production is very exclusive and limited to just 24 units. The complete cost for the MAXIMUS 1000 is $200,000, which includes the base Jeep Gladiator truck. Production will begin in July and build time for each vehicle will be approximately four months. The company plans to build two units per month.