If you’ve been on our Facebook page
, you’ve likely seen our weekly Classic Car Contest.
Every Saturday, the day of our CarProUSA radio broadcast, we post a photo of a classic car on our Facebook page and invite our listeners and readers to guess the year, male and model. Those who guess correctly are entered to win a random drawing.
The luck winner of the random drawing will win a free AutoHeatShield®
windshield cover. They are laser-cut, heavily insulated front windshield covers that give you an exact fit, no matter what kind of car you drive. You just unroll it, place it in the windshield, and use your sun visors to hold it in place and completely block all the sun. Car Pro Show host Jerry Reynolds has one for every car he owns and loves them.
Here is how the contest works:
- Every Saturday morning around 8 AM Central, Kevin will post a picture of a classic car.
- Go to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CarProShow, and if you have not done so yet, hit the “LIKE” button.
- Post your best guess of year, make, and model.
- Contest will end the following night (Sunday) at midnight Central time.
- All correct, complete entries will be eligible for a random drawing.
- Winner will be posted on Monday morning, and a certificate to get your free AutoHeatShield® will be emailed to you.