In an auto industry that is down this year so far, one bright spot is luxury SUVs. They are showing a major 10% increase this year from last year, through the first six months of 2017.
Let’s take a look at your leaders through June 2017, so far:
- Cadillac Escalade: 17,080 which is flat from a year ago.
- Mercedes GLS: 15,530 up 20% from last year.
- Infiniti QX80: 9,920 up 23% from last June.
- Land Rover Range Rover: 9,603 up 18% from a year ago.
- Lincoln Navigator: 4,997 down 14% from last June.
- Lexus LX570: 2,697 up 4.7% from June 2016 year-to-date.
- Mercedes G-Class: 2,195 up 3.8% year-over-year.
- Toyota Land Cruiser: 1,673 down 8.4% so far.
- Bentley Bentayga: 509, no stats from a year ago.