Ram Truck brand is teaming up with legendary Texas-based bootmaker Lucchese to launch a new premium, handcrafted boot collection.
The collection, with styles for both men and women, is inspired by the 2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition, recently named the Luxury Truck of Texas by the Texas Auto Writers Association.
2021 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition. Credit: Stellantis.
”We’re excited to launch our design collaboration with premium boot maker Lucchese, showcasing again how the Ram Truck brand takes great pride in delivering a high level of quality and craftsmanship in every product delivered to customers,” said Marissa Hunter, vice president of marketing – North America. “This one-of-a-kind collection brings together these two high end brands, drawing inspiration from the premium materials featured inside the Ram Limited Longhorn 10th Anniversary Edition.”
The boot collection includes five Ram-branded boots, three styles for men and two for women. Prices start from roughly $700 and stretch past the $2000 mark.
- Ram Men’s Tooled Western Boot – men’s hand-tooled quarter and giant gator vamp ($2,495 MSRP)
- Ram Men’s Caiman Horseman Boot – men’s hand cut inlay quarter and giant belly caiman vamp ($995 MSRP)
- Ram Men’s Ostrich Horseman Boot – men’s fancy stitch quarter and hand-stained ostrich vamp ($745 MSRP)
- Ram Ladies’ Giant Gator Western Boot – women’s inlayed quarter and giant gator vamp ($1,395 MSRP)
- Ram Ladies’ Horseman Boot – women’s side seam quarter and inlay with goat vamp ($695 MSRP)
“With any partnership Lucchese enters, we look for shared values and common purpose,” said Doug Hogue, vice president of product and marketing for Lucchese. “Ram Truck clearly exemplifies a drive and desire to provide the highest quality and most premium experiences to their customers. At Lucchese, we feel the same. We are honored and happy to be able to partner on a celebration this exciting. Together, we have been able to celebrate the beauty and craft that unites us through the western lifestyle.”
If you'd like to read more about the Ram Truck brand and Lucchese collaboration, you can do so here on Ram’s Behind the Badge hub. It features a personal interview from both Ryan Nagode, chief interior designer, Ram Truck brand, and Trey Gilmore, director of product development, Lucchese.
You can pre-order the collection now.
Photo Credit: Stellantis