Cadillac is introducing the 2019 Escalade Sport Edition. This new black-accented version is the first special edition available for the current generation of the sales- and segment-leading, award-winning SUV. It goes on sale in the first quarter of 2019.
Escalade Sport Edition
The Escalade Sport Edition will be offered on the Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum models for $2,700. That’s tacked on to the base MSRP starting from $84,790 including destination charge.
The new Sport Edition is an appearance package that includes gloss black exterior trim, including the front grilles, window moldings, body side moldings and more, as well as a unique Midnight Silver finish on the standard 22-inch wheels.
“Two decades after its introduction, the Escalade remains the segment’s benchmark and sales leader,” said Steve Carlisle, Cadillac president. “The Sport Edition extends that momentum in response to customer and dealer demand for a dark and aggressive look.”
Powertrain and Features
A powerful 6.2L V-8 engine rated at an SAE-certified 420-horses drives all models. Each model is available in 2WD and 4WD configurations and can go from 0 to 60 mph in less than 6 seconds.
As with other Cadillac models, the Escalade features the latest Cadillac user experience system, offering connectivity and embedded navigation with intuitive, smartphone-like functionality.
Additional highlights and select features offered include:
- Magnetic Ride Control with driver-selectable modes.
- Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot (includes 3GB/three-month data trial).
- Automatic Parking Assist.
- Fold-flat second- and third-row seats with power-folding third row.
- Heated and cooled front seats with heated second-row bucket seats.
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accents.
- 12.3-inch-diagonal instrument cluster display with high-resolution digital driver information center.
- Bose Centerpoint audio system featuring 16 speakers.
- Hands-free lift gate with Cadillac logo illumination.
Photo Credit: Cadillac