In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds talks about his two most recent test drives: the all-new 2018 Lincoln Navigator and 2018 Buick Enclave. Plus, if you have $10,000 to spend on a small SUV or hatchback, what Jerry suggests you spend it on in the current climate, and more:
- 2018 Lincoln Navigator: Talk about impressive! Find out why Jerry, a former Cadillac Escalade owner, is now head over heels for the all-new Navigator. You can also check out his full review of the 2018 Lincoln Reserve here.
- 2018 Buick Enclave: He’s a long-time fan of the Enclave. But find out which feature in the 2018 model would keep Jerry from buying it.
- 2017 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Platinum VS Ford Explorer Platinum: A caller asks for advice on which SUV to choose. Find out Jerry’s pick between the two.
- Factory Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles: Jerry talks about the extensive certification process for Factory Pre-Owned Certified Vehicles, plus answers a caller’s question about extended powertrain warranties.
- $10K To Spend On a Used Car: A listener wants to spend $10,000 for a used SUV or hatchback. Find out which vehicles Jerry suggests given the current compact SUV crazy climate.
- Sales Tax Credit (Texas): A Mercedes G55 AMG owner wants to get rid of his car and a buy a used one later in the year. Can he get the sales tax credit offered in Texas if he sells now and buys later? Jerry has the answer.
- Can I Add Side Airbags to My Pickup?: A warning to a caller who asks about adding side airbags to his 2014 model year Heavy Duty pickup.
- Mini Cooper: Jerry’s take on a caller’s decision to buy a 75,000 mile 2011 Mini Cooper. Was it a good one?
Plus, Jerry’s trusty sidekick Kevin McCarthy reads an email from an Anderson, Indiana, Car Pro listener who thanks Jerry for his recommendation of the EyeSight safety system on the new Subaru Crosstrek he and his wife just bought. Find out what happened while she was driving the car just three days after they bought it.
The Car Pro Show 1-13-18 Hour 1