In this hour of the Car Pro show, Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about spot deliveries, new car safety features, and the Detroit Auto Show new car reveals including the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt. Plus, answer caller questions about:
- SUV advice: A long-time Saturn lover is looking to make a move to an SUV with a quiet, safe ride, and longevity. Find out which SUV Jerry suggests.
- Remanufactured radio in a new car? A caller is looking for advice after discovering a remanufactured radio in the vehicle he bought new five years ago.
- Where can I find a Dodge 3.0 EcoDiesel? Jerry gives a caller the status of the Dodge Ram 3.0 EcoDiesel engine following a diesel emissions investigation that took them off the market for awhile.
- Honda CR-V vs Toyota RAV4: Jerry compares the Honda CR-V to the Toyota RAV4 for a caller. He also explains one thing to be aware of when buying a used car from a rental car company. You can read more about this topic here.
- Used Infiniti QX56: A Hurricane Harvey victim asks Jerry for his advice about buying a used Infiniti QX56. He also discusses the benefits of buying a Factory Certified Vehicle.
The Car Pro Show 1-20-18 Hour 1
Photo Credit: FordTags: Podcast