In this hour of the Car Pro show, Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy discuss the 2018 North American Car, Truck and SUV award winners, Jerry’s upcoming review cars including the 2018 Chevy Tahoe RST and the latest car safety tech. Plus, listen in for caller questions about extended warranties and more:
- A $13-15K vehicle with longevity? Find out what used vehicle Jerry suggests for one caller.
- Sedan choices for a Grand Marquis fan looking to stay under $50K: Jerry’s picks for one caller (and one of them gets 35 miles to the gallon on the highway.)
- Extended warranties: When should you buy one and how do they work?
- Technical Service Bulletins: What are Technical Service Bulletins and do they lead to recalls?
- A Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz S-550: Is a 2010 Mercedes-Benz S-550 with close to 100K a good used car choice? Listen in to hear what Jerry has to say.
Photo Credit: JHK2303/Shutterstock