In this hour of the Car Pro Show, caller questions include:
- Cramped Driver’s Seat: A caller feels cramped in his Chevrolet Silverado. What are his options?
- Toyota Avalon Replacement: A caller considers a long list of vehicles when it comes to replacing his 2012 Toyota Avalon. He needs a vehicle his wife can get in and of easily. Jerry’s take on the caller’s current considerations plus he makes a new suggestion.
- 4X4 Off-Roader: Jerry suggests an off-roading choice for a Toyota FJ Cruiser and Ford Bronco lover who’s not a Jeep fan.
- 2017 Dodge Journey All-Wheel Drive: A caller with a Journey all-wheel-drive isn’t happy with the SUV’s traction. Get Jerry’s take on Dodge’s four-wheel drive systems, compared to other manufacturers.
- 1996 BMW Z3: A caller left her well-kept 1996 BMW Z3 in the driveway over the summer in Michigan. During a rainstorm water leaked into the car and the trunk. Find out why Jerry thinks that happened and what the solution could be.
- 2011 Nissan Versa Won’t Reverse: Jerry’s opinion on the 2011 Nissan Versa transmission and whether a caller should get it fixed.
- Owing More Than Vehicle’s True Value: A caller upside down on his 2013 BMW 335i is looking to buy or lease another vehicle. Listen in for Jerry’s advice on the best way to go.