In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy discuss the all-new 2019 Acura RDX arriving this summer, GAP insurance, and whether Americans are warming up to the idea of self-driving vehicles. Questions from callers include:
- Battery Drain: What could be draining a 2016 Toyota Corolla battery? Jerry gives one caller his take on the issue and his advice on what to do next.
- Fifth-Wheel Towing: A caller is on the hunt for a pickup truck to tow a fifth-wheel trailer. Should he go with a diesel or gas? Listen in for Jerry’s take.
- Ford F-150 Base VS Trims: Should a caller buy a base F-150 and add options, or go for a higher trim from the get-go? Jerry’s thoughts on adding options versus choosing a Lariat, Platinum or King Ranch. Plus, he shares one thing to keep in mind about the King Ranch seats.
- BMW vs Nissan Lease Payments: A caller deciding between a 2018 BMW X3 and Nissan Murano Premium scratches his head over their similar monthly lease payments, despite a nearly $10K MSRP difference between vehicles. Jerry explains how residual value plays into this scenario.
- Budget Truck Buy: A caller on a budget asks Jerry for advice on a used reliable pickup that’ll last a few years. Listen in to find out what used pickup truck Jerry recommends for $5K.
Car Pro Show 1-27-18 Hour 2
Photo Credit: AcuraTags: Podcast