In this hour of the Car Pro Show, Jerry and Kevin discuss the almost self-driving 2018 Cadillac CT6 and its wow-worthy Super Cruise technology. Also, why now is a good time to buy an electric or hybrid vehicle if that’s what you are considering. Plus, listen in for caller questions about:
- Buying New Tires: Where should you buy new tires, from the dealer or a national chain? Hear Jerry’s recommendation.
- Factory vs Aftermarket Extended Warranties: A caller unknowingly signs up for an aftermarket extended warranty instead of one from the factory. Should he be concerned?
- Trade in your car or sell it yourself? Advice for one caller who isn’t happy with the trade-in offer for his 135,000-mile 2007 Lincoln Navigator. Jerry talks him through trading it in at the dealership vs selling it on his own.
- Buying Car At End of Lease: A caller isn’t sure if she should buy her 16,000-mile 2016 Buick Enclave after the lease is up, or get another vehicle. Jerry explains what he would do and why mileage plays a key factor.
- 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel Investigation: Should a caller become involved in a class-action lawsuit stemming from the Ram EcoDiesel Emissions investigation? Jerry’s advice and where the investigation stands right now.
Car Pro Show 2-10-18 Hour 1
Photo Credit: CadillacTags: cadillac