In this hour of the Car Pro Show, Jerry and Kevin discuss the U.S. News & World Reports’ 2018 Best Cars for the Money, the #1 selling SUV in America in January, plus listen in for caller questions about:
- SUV Options: A Prius owner wants to trade-in for an SUV. Jerry’s take on the listeners short list: the Honda CR-V, Subaru Outback, and Mazda CX-5.
- Buying From a Private Seller vs From a Dealership: A caller is deciding between two nearly identical 2011 Corvette Grand Sports, one at a private dealer the other at a dealership. With quite a mileage and price difference between the two, which one is the best decision?
- Buying a Used Electric Car: A listener is ready to make a move from his Prius hybrid to an electric car. Listen to in to hear which EV Jerry thinks might fit his needs best and is also one heck of a buy.
- Oil Change Dilemma: The owner of a 2013 Ford Edge with 35,000 miles questions his most recent oil change.
- Help! I Need to replace my 2009 Chevy Cobalt: A listener is currently driving a 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt with a staggering 260,000 miles on it! She’s considering replacing it with the Chevy Cruise or Ford Escape. Listen in for Jerry’s take on which car might work best for her.
Car Pro Show 2-10-18 Hour 2
Photo Credit: Nissan