In the hour of the Car Pro Show, Jerry and Kevin discuss January auto sales and help solve a dispute between a couple that can’t agree on whether to keep their 2008 Lexus Hybrid SUV. Plus, Jerry’s advice to one caller looking for a used SUV on an $8-$9K budget. Plus, other listener questions about:
- 7-Passenger SUV: Jerry’s thoughts on the Toyota Highlander, what model year to keep in mind, and buying new vs Certified Pre-Owned.
- Battery Life and When To Get Out of a Hybrid Vehicle: A couple with a 2008 Lexus RX 400h hybrid with 177,000 miles on it can’t agree on whether it’s time to get another vehicle. It’s running great now, but how long will it last? Taking battery life into mind, for Jerry, the decision is a no-brainer.
- Toyota Tacoma VS Nissan Frontier? The choice is clear for Jerry who explains which pickup is the best choice with one of the best resale values on the market.
- Help! Our Teenage Daughter Wrecked our 2012 Honda Civic CNG: Accidents happen. Should a family replace its totaled 2012 Civic CNG with another used one or buy something else? Jerry suggests two other options and explains why a CNG may not be the best choice in the long-term.
- Looking for an Older Model SUV: Three older model two-row SUVs to consider on an $8,000-$9,000 budget and which Hyundai model isn’t one of them.
- Stay With Lexus? A caller itching to get into something different contemplates ditching Lexus for another luxury brand. Jerry explains what you have to consider before making that move, especially if you keep a vehicle 8-10 years.
Car Pro Show 2-10-18 Hour 3
Photo Credit: FordTags: Podcast