In this hour of the Car Pro Show, Jerry Reynolds and his sidekick Kevin McCarthy talk about his current review vehicle, the 2018 Ford Expedition, along with the mystery surrounding his upcoming review car, the 2018 Cadillac CT6. Plus, find out why the new 2018 Lincoln Navigator may be hard to find. Also, listen in as Jerry takes caller questions about:
- Towing 10,000 Pounds: Options for a caller looking for a new truck to pull a 10,000-pound trailer. Plus the importance of rear end ratios.
- Best Minivan Pick: Jerry’s pick for the best minivan out there right now and his runner-up for second.
- Commuter Car Picks: A caller looking to get out of an Equinox and into a smaller commuter car needs some advice. Find out which vehicles Jerry says tend to be good buys right now.
- GMC Safari Replacement: What to do when you’re car shopping but your favorite car has been discontinued? Jerry helps out a caller looking for something comparable to the GMC Safari.
- 2015 Toyota Tacoma End of Lease Options: A caller coming up on the end of his Tacoma lease isn’t sure of his next move. Jerry talks residual value and his rule of thumb financially when it comes to buying a car at the end of a lease. Read his complete Easy to Follow Guide to your End of Lease Options here.
- Do I Need an Extended Warranty? The recent new owner of a Ford F-250 Super Duty Powerstroke is now considering whether he needs an extended warranty.
Car Pro Show 2-3-18 Hour 2