In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy chat about their 16th anniversary on their home station on WBAP in Dallas, exceptional March incentives and Jerry’s weekly review car the 2018 GMC Terrain Diesel.
They also take caller questions about:
- Honda Ridgeline: A caller asks for Jerry’s thoughts about the Honda Ridgeline. Jerry chats about its longevity, cool features, and unique tailgate. The 2019 Ridgeline is arriving at dealers now.
- Audi Q5: A caller considers buying a European car for the first time and wonders about maintenance costs. Get Jerry’s take on Audi maintenance costs and why buying a Certified Pre-Owned Audi might make sense.
- Ram Tradesman: A caller considering a 2018 Ram Tradesman is curious about the 6-cylinder Pentastar engine and what sounds like a great warranty.
- Chevy Silverado Upgrade: Should a listener upgrade to a new 2018 Silverado now or wait until the redesigned 2019 model comes out? Jerry explains which way he’d go and why.
- Eek! About to go over my lease mileage: A caller leasing a BMW 3-Series is nearing his mileage limit and wondering what to do. He also considers a hybrid or electric vehicle to deal with his new longer commute. Hear Jerry’s take on all of the above.
- 4Runner Towing Concerns: A 2006 Toyota 4Runner V8 lover is looking to upgrade to a newer Forerunner model, but it doesn’t tow as much because it no longer offers a V8. What is the caller to do?
Car Pro Show 3-3-18 Hour 1
Photo Credit: Courtesy: Honda