In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy celebrate 16th years broadcasting from their home station of WBAP in Dallas. They also talk about the top-selling 25 vehicles so far this year and take caller questions about small SUVs, along with used Buick and Toyota models:
- What are some good small SUV options for a wintry climate?: A Massachusetts caller is in the market for a new vehicle to replace a Honda CR-V. Jerry talks about all of the great four-wheel drive choices in the segment. He narrows down a long list to two of his top two choices with all-wheel drive.
- What’s a good used 3-row SUV that can tow a small camper?: A budget-conscious caller wants a used SUV that can tow a 4-5K pound camper. Jerry walks her through three options.
- What do you think of the Buick LaCrosse?: Jerry’s take on whether a used Buick LaCrosse is a good option for one listener looking to get out of a 2003 Honda Accord.
- What do I do about a blown 2006 Ford F-150 spark plug? A caller wonders whether Ford issued a recall about a #4 spark plug issue on his 2006 F-150. Jerry gives him the bad news.
- What’s a great year for a used Toyota Prius?: Jerry’s gives one caller a year to keep in mind when looking at a used Prius.
- What about Volvo’s these days? Jerry talks with a caller about new Volvo XC40 due out later this month.
Car Pro Show 3-3-18 Hour 2