In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy chat about February sales results, the Volvo XC60, and Truck Month. They also take listener calls about:
- Decommissioned Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor: Should a caller buy one? Get Jerry’s take.
- Mazda CX-5: Jerry talks with a caller about the CX-5, Mazda’s SKYACTIV technology, and Mazda incentives.
- Best used AWD for Colorado College Student: A caller is looking for a 2015 or 2016 four-wheel drive for his son who is headed to college in Colorado. Jerry’s take on what would be a good choice.
- Midsize SUV help: A listener wants to replace a 2015 Durango with an SUV because his wife is having difficulty getting into it because it sits so tall. Jerry gives him some recommendations on a used SUV model.
- All-Wheel Drive Dilemma: A caller likes a car, but it’s only available with AWD and he doesn’t think he really needs it. Should he rule it out and look elsewhere?
- Disabling Stop/Start Systems: Jerry talks with a caller about start/stop and whether it can be turned off on the 2018 GMC Terrain.