Chicago Friends: Come See Us At The 2015 Chicago Auto Show! Plus, watch our coverage from the show floor as the Car Pro team covers Media Days on February 12 and 13!
We love our Car Pro Show fans so for Valentine’s Day we have a special treat! Mark your calendars because Jerry and Kevin will be broadcasting live from the Chicago Auto Show on February 14th from 9am-2pm CST! If you can’t make it to the show, give us a call during the show, we’d love to hear from you.
It’s the 107th anniversary of the Chicago Auto Show, billed as the largest auto show in the U.S. The show debuted back in 1901 when it was an exclusive to-do. Opening night was “invite only” for the “top 20,000 families” in Chicago. And get this, general admission for the public was just 50 cents per ticket.
The Chicago Auto Show will take place at McCormick Place which offers more than 1 million square feet in the North and South Exhibit Halls. All the date, ticket, and time information below.
PUBLIC SHOW HOURS:
(Box office closes one hour prior to the end of the show each day.)
- February 14-21: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- February 22: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
ADMISSION: Tickets are available at McCormick Place ticket booths on public show days or online.
- $12 for adults
- $6 for seniors aged 62 and older
- $6 for children 7-12
- Free admission for children 6 and younger when they accompany a paying adult. Family members only.
- Weekday discount coupons ($6 off the regular adult admission) available at various area new-car dealers and participating Shell locations.
- School & group discounts available.
All Chicago Auto Show exhibits are held in the McCormick Place complex. Exhibitions include: multiple world and North American introductions; a complete range of domestic and imported passenger cars and trucks; sport utility vehicles; and experimental or concept cars. In total, nearly 1,000 different vehicles will be on display. Additionally, attendees will also have the opportunity to see numerous accessories and auto-related exhibits, competition vehicles and project, antique and collector cars.
- Tuesday, Feb. 17: Women’s Day. Women are admitted for $6. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance.
- Wednesday, Feb. 18 though Friday, Feb. 20: Chicago Auto Show Food Drive. Show patrons who bring three cans of food will receive a coupon for $6 admission. All food will be donated to A Safe Haven Foundation.
- Friday, Feb. 20: Telemundo Hispanic Heritage Day. For more information, visit www.telemundochicago.com.