Dodge muscle car fans this one’s for you. You can now pull into the Dodge Garage to get the latest news on all things Dodge, SRT, and Mopar.
The automaker launched the new website dedicated to fans earlier this month. It’s a hub where Dodge enthusiasts can also get information about racing events in their area (not to mention take a safe racing pledge.)
The site pulls into daily content from sources across the web, in addition to the Dodge brand’s own content:
- News – Review all the latest Dodge news and events from both Dodge and performance enthusiasts, including blogs from special guest authors, along with engineering and design stories; learn more about Dodge partnerships with DSR, Bondurant, Hagerty, and Pennzoil; and Q&As, chats with partners, enthusiasts, and Dodge engineers and designers
- Events – Search for upcoming events, including Cars & Coffee, races, auto shows and enthusiast events in your area.
- Racing HQ – Learn more about the Dodge and Mopar teams, get schedules, see race results, including NHRA point standings, and locate a track near you; also features glossary with racing terms to help better understand what a “breakout” is, in addition to understanding cars and classes.
- Gallery – Check out the latest videos and images from across Dodge brand’s digital and social channels.
- Downloads – Download images, such as wallpaper for all of your devices.
- Merchandise – Shop Dodge-branded merchandise.
You can check out our recent Dodge reviews of the 2018 Challenger Hellcat Widebody, 2017 Challenger T/A 392 and 2017 Charger SRT Hellcat in our review section or click the posts below.
Photo Credit: DodgeTags: dodge