Want to test drive some of Ford’s hottest and most innovative cars and trucks? Ford’s EcoBoost Challenge is the place to do it. It’s a fun and free way for consumers to test drive the hottest and most innovative Ford vehicles and check out the latest technology features.
The tour’s next stop on its 17 city tour is in Dallas at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, this Saturday March 21. RSVPs are required for the event and space IS limited, so sign up early at EcoBoost Drive.
Ford is bringing its most talked about rides to the event, including the all-new aluminum 2015 F-150 and Ford Mustang. Other rides you can get behind the wheel of include the all-new 2015 Ford Edge, new 2015 Expedition, plus the Escape, Fusion Hybrid and Transit Connect Wagon. Participants can also enter to win a EcoBoost powered 2015 Ford Edge.
EcoBoost Challenge gets consumers behind the wheel of some of Ford’s most popular vehicles, including back-to-back drives with competitor vehicles. More than 28,000 people took part in last year’s EcoBoost Challenge. By combining advanced engine technologies such as turbocharging, direct injection and variable valve timing, Ford EcoBoost engines can help customers conserve fuel without sacrificing power.
“With EcoBoost engines now available across 100 percent of our U.S. light-duty lineup, the EcoBoost Challenge lets consumers experience this innovative technology that helps Ford deliver better fuel economy with a more engaging driving experience than the competition,” said Michele Bartlett, Ford group marketing manager for large cars and SUVs. “Not only is the EcoBoost Challenge a lot of fun, but getting people in the driver’s seat is the best way for them to experience the craftsmanship, innovation and performance of the Ford lineup.”
At this year’s event, EcoBoost Challenge participants can take part in the ST Reaction Time Challenge, testing their reflexes in both Fiesta ST and Focus ST, and driving the all-new 2015 F-150 and Edge against the competition. A dedicated course for the all-new 2015 Mustang EcoBoost will highlight the model’s elevated performance and handling. A Street Drive will highlight Ford’s innovative park assist technologies, and hybrid fans will have an opportunity to put the Fusion Hybrid through its paces.
The 2015 EcoBoost tour also includes a “ShiftPhobia” boot camp giving consumers a hands-on clinic on the basics of driving a manual – complete with on-course driving instruction from a professional driver.
2015 EcoBoost Challenge Schedule, Car Pro Show listening areas are in bold type:
- Dallas: AT&T Stadium, March 21
- Washington, D.C.: FedEx Field, March 28
- Houston: NRG Park, April 18
- Louisville, Kentucky: Papa John’s Cardinal Stadium, April 25
- Phoenix: WestWorld, May 2
- Concord, North Carolina: Charlotte Motor Speedway, May 2
- Seattle: Emerald Downs, May 9
- Chicago: Arlington Park, May 9
- Cincinnati: Forest Fair Village Mall, May 30
- Pittsburgh: Pittsburgh International Race Complex, May 30
- Orlando, Florida: Orange County Convention Center, June 6
- Philadelphia: Wells Fargo Center, June 6
- San Francisco: Oakland Alameda Coliseum, June 13
- Rochester, New York: Monroe Community College, June 13
- Minneapolis: Mall of America, June 20