As usual, we will be doing the Car Pro Show live for 5 hours during the DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth. As always, this is a great show you don’t want to miss it, so mark your calendars now to come by and see us on December 9th. We’ll be live from before the doors open until 2 PM.
The buzz continues to build about self-driving cars. Even though we may not completely be ready to turn over the wheel to computers, advancements in technology have made driving safer, easier and even more enjoyable! From Dec. 7-10, consumers can feast their eyes on the latest and greatest from a variety of manufacturers at the 2017 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth.
Confirmed brands so far are: Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, GMC, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Karma, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan, Porsche, RAM, Smart, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo.
Dates: December 7-10, 2017
- Thursday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- $11 for adults
- $5 for senior citizens 65 and older
- $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free
- $1 discount coupon (off regular admission) available at participating franchised new car dealerships
- Cash only accepted on site
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center
For more auto show details head to the Fort Worth Auto Show website.Tags: auto show broadcast radio