In this hour of the Car Pro Show, host Jerry Reynolds and sidekick Kevin McCarthy discuss end of the month deals, the 2018 Chevy Tahoe RST, and expanding the Car Pro dealer network in the Los Angeles area. Plus, Jerry talks to a lot of high-mileage drivers and the owner of a 2018 Ford Mustang with an engine question:
- 2018 Ford Mustang: A caller asks for Jerry’s opinion of the Mustang with the 2.3L EcoBoost. Get Jerry’s take on the engine and its long-term reliability.
- High-Mileage Ford F-150: A caller has a 2000 Ford F-150 with 200K miles on it. Should he keep it and replace the engine or get a new one? Plus, what Jerry says is critical to do to maintan the engine should he decide on an engine rebuild.
- High-Mileage Toyota Prius: A caller asks Jerry for his thoughts about a 2010 Toyota Prius which just crossed the 100K mile mark.
- High-Mileage GMC Sierra: Should a caller trade in his 36,000 mile 2016 GMC Sierra or keep it? Listen in for Jerry’s advice.
- Evaluating the Kia Soul: Jerry gives one caller his take on the Kia Soul, a vehicle you can buy for under $20K.
- 2017 Cadillac ATS: Jerry’s take on the Cadillac ATS and what he thinks the brand needs to do to compete against other luxury automakers including Lincoln.
Car Pro Show 1-27-17 Hour 1
Photo Credit: FordTags: Podcast