Leake Auction Company’s three-day auction will be held in Dallas Market Hall, November 15 – 17, and they are offering Car Pro Show listeners a one-day free VIP pass! I have included a link below that you can download and print the free pass or you can simply show your cell phone at the gate.
Leake Auction Company, will offer 100 vehicles without reserve during its auction in Dallas Market Hall in Dallas, TX on November 15-17. The vehicles range from Ford Model A’s, to pickups, Jeeps, Bel Airs, Corvettes and Mustangs.
Highlights from the selection include:
- 1965 Chevrolet Corvette – L84 327 / 375hp fuel-injected V8 engine
- 1969 Shelby GT500 Fastback – 428 Cobra Jet V8 engine (pictured)
- 1989 Mercedes-Benz 560SL Convertible – 5.6-liter V8 engine
- 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible – 238ci fuel-injected V8 engine
- 1957 Continental Mark II – 368 / 285hp V8 engine
- 1957 Ford Thunderbird – 312ci V8 engine
- 1938 Ford ½ Ton Pickup – Rebuilt factory flathead V8 engine
- 1931 Ford Model A Sedan – 4 cylinder engine
- 1970 Chevrolet C10 Pickup – Small block V8 engine
- 1987 Buick Grand National – Turbo 3.8-liter V6 engine
“We are thrilled with the number, quality, and variety of vehicles we are offering without reserve,” said Gary Bennett, General Manager, New Ventures & Sectors (Collector Cars) for Ritchie Bros. “With our diverse offerings and multiple ways to bid, this is the perfect opportunity to start your collection or add to it. Our team has worked tirelessly to find the highest caliber of vehicles. With the strength of our entire docket and worldwide bidder base, we anticipate a very successful sale.”
For more information about the auction, becoming a registered bidder or consigning a vehicle, visit LeakeCar.com or call 1.918.254.7077. Admission to the Thursday auction is $10; admission for Friday thru Saturday is $20 for adults; $15 for seniors and military with ID; and $7 for children under 12. Doors will open at 8am daily. Online bidding will be available via IronPlanet.com.
The complete lineup of vehicles may be viewed at LeakeCar.com.
Here is the link for Car Pro Show listeners to get their free VIP pass:
Leake Auction Company